Friday, December 10, 2010

God shall wipe away my tears

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Psalms 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.91:9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.Psalms 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

This scripture was our Sunday School lesson a couple weeks ago. Our refuge in a time of trouble. And I started this last week on Thursday December the 9th, but just didn't have the get up and go to even sit here at my computer and type. What a poor example of God's love have I been. Now its December 18th, maybe this is when I was suspose to write this, I don't know the how and why but God dose.

I woke up crying this morning when Rodney left for work. This is a strange thing for me. The main reason it is strange is because I can't hardly make a tear anymore. It has to do with the 200mg of Zoloft and 100mg of Savella I take daily. Yes I know that is a huge amount. It is so much that a regular doctor can not prescribe that amount. I have to see a psychiatrist every 3 months so he can monitor my Major Depressive Disorder without psychotic tendencies. That was a mouth full. But I have acutely cried all morning. And I really don't know why. It might have to do with that I have been sick since the first of October and just can't shake this bug. It might be because of all the extra steroids I have taken in the last 2 months. It may be because I have felt trapped in my home. It may be because its Holiday time, and we have not had the money that we usually have to buy gifts for my children. It may be because I fell yesterday in Walmart and landed on the knee I just had surgery on, and I spilled grape tomatoes all over the floor. It may be because I could not stand the thought of the worker that was standing there to have to clean up my mess, so I helped her round up rolly polly grape tomatoes. And she just thanked me for helping her, when I should have been responsible for cleaning up my mess. It may be because the weekend coming up. It starts today, birthday party for Rodney's mama, where I have no clue how many people will be there in their small house. And don't know if we have enough food or way to much. It maybe because all my children are coming Saturday for our Christmas and a friend ask me yesterday why were we having Christmas so early in the year. And I had to answer that it was the only time they could all fit me in at the same time, because December is so busy. It may because I have cooked chicken quarters in the refrigerator ready to make dressing for lunch Sunday at church, or that Christmas caroling is Sunday evening and that has always be one of my favorite activities at Christmas time and I can't go because it is going to be really cold. It might be because I was still running fever yesterday and the antibiotic I'm on is making me so nauseated that I've not eaten much all week.( and wooohoo, I have lost no weight) Or it could be the tension and stress, of the feud going on with Rodney's family and that his mama cries every time I talk to her. Or that Mr. Freeman is so confused and bout this birthday party he's planning. He has ask all of us to do the same thing, very sad to see him this way Or that Daddy is getting worse and the toll its taking on mama.

Wow what a whinny list of things that is pressing down on me and that's just the tip of the ice burg. So I guess you could say I've been in a dark place since October. I need to remember Psalms 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence." We all go through hard times in our own lives. So even though I'm in God's hiding place where it is safe, I will still have hard things come thru my life, it maybe to bless some one else that comes thru our lives to show them how we handle or problems. I want to let my light shine to other people and am afraid all they see is Whinny Lisa and a burnt out candle. I know I'm under his wings and he will protect me in all things. Psalms 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.


There is coming a day when no heartaches shall come
No more clouds in the sky, no more tears to dim the eye.
All is peace forevermore on that happy golden shore,
What a day, glorious day that will be.

Chorus
What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be.

There'll be no sorrow there, no more burdens to bear,
No more sickness, no pain, no more parting over there;
And forever I will be with the One who died for me,
What a day, glorious day that will be.

Chorus
What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be.
What a day, glorious day that will

I hope this song gets not only in your brain but in your heart, I hope you find your self humming it at odd time. And mostly I want you to remember; that when things seem to get overwhelming you can snuggle up under the wings of God, and he will wipe away all your tears. He never promised we would not have trials and hardships, he just promised to NEVER leave us no matter what were dealing with. Sometime we forget that he is our refuge. Make God your refuge in the time of storm, and that dosen't just mean in hurricane, it alwso cover this light mist and fog we sometines have to dravel thru. And know that he is your strength always. And as always all the typos, missed spelled word, and bad grammar is completely on me. Because God dose not make mistakes. Love ya Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment