Thursday, March 16, 2017

Home

I wrote this several years ago, it is still how I feel. But many things have changed with my babies this year. I want them all to know how much I love them and they are home to me. I miss y'all so, but am so proud of how you each are living you life. Today I'm thankful for my HOME. Not the house I live in that is just the address where we sleep. HOME to me is what happens inside the walls and the people who are inside the walls with me. Home is the love, laughter, sadness, anger, tears, happiness that is shared with in the wall of a house. I take HOME with me everywhere I go. I feel at home sitting by my sweet, GRUMPY Rodney Freeman. I feel at home when Logan and Carter are building tents in the  a living room, and Aubrey dancing all over my house. The 3 having tea party in the living room.  I feel home while watching Chelsea try to take 3 boxes of no cook pie and make 2 desserts out of them. I feel at home when Joshua calls me every day to see how I feel and what I thought about the TV show of the day. I feel at home when Justin calls and say "whatcyou doing" or is sending me and interesting pic of what ever he's doing, especially when Logan's in it. I feel at home when Anna and I are snuggled up, her on the couch and me and Bitz in my chair watching a movie together. I feel at home when Laura and Nolan have come to play cards and we laugh and laugh at the fact that I can't count. Home is a hug when you feel down. Home is the peace I feel sitting in my chair talking to God. We can have a house but it takes life lived to make a home. I hope everyone who comes to my house feels at home. Home is a comfort word, it is an unbelievable feeling that you have when your at peace with all that is going one around you. I believe that my home Starts with God, then my wonderful Rodney, then my 4 unbelievable children, and now 3 Awesome Grand Babies,  and my 2 wonderful daughter-in-laws and a son-in-law. Welcome to my home anytime. You may find a house in disarray, but MY HOME is always intact. Love each and ever one of my FACEBOOK family you are home to me also. Thank you one and all for being part of my life and helping me have that comfort that acutely comes from God thru you to me when I need it. It gives me that nice HOMEY feeling, knowing you are there. I love my HOME, Thank you God for the HOME you have given me, and I pray that I am not selfish with it that I share it with everyone I come in contact with. Welcome to my HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment