Monday, July 8, 2019

Stupid Oxygen





So, I am now the proud owner of a Stupid Large Oxygen Compressor. (named R2D2) And million feet of Stupid oxygen tubing. 4 small Stupid Oxygen Bottles that will last 6whole hours, and weighs a thousand pounds, (only if you have Myasthenia Gravis). A lovely Stupid carrying bag that Rodney said I’d knock hole in the walls with (made me cry). Said all that tubing looked like my mess of yarn in the floor (made me cry). He told me when he left this morning, I couldn’t be like James Freeman, I had to wear it even when people weren’t looking (duh, made me cry). I called Doctor office yesterday and told them I wanted a POC (that’s what my dude who set up my O2 told me I needed) that means Stupid Portable Oxygen Compressor. Doctors office said they would call in the prescription, but my insurance probably would not pay for it because they were anywhere from $2500.00 dollars to $5000.00. My dude said I had great insurance and he thought they would pay. So, for now I’m tied to R2D2 or the six-hour bottle in the bag that will knock holes in everyone’s walls. (because I have horrible balance) Makes running to the bathroom after a Lasix very, very interesting. And that 6-hour bottle will only give me out to carry. Stupid Oxygen. My sweet dude hooked the Stupid Oxygen up to my C-Pap. I thought I’d been sleeping well, but I think I slept great last night. And I really could go to sleep right now. Does anyone know if Stupid Oxygen makes you sleepy? My O2 SAT is 97 sitting on 2 liters of Stupid Oxygen it was 90 yesterday so I guess the Stupid stuff is doing its job. But so far Chelsea my mind seems to be the same no great change there so far, keep praying for that miracle. But with everything I’ve already gone though I don’t know exactly why this is the one thing that has broken me. But it has. It’s good I see the psychiatrist Monday she will definitely be upping something... lol... but at least I know she want keep me with the crazies because I have too much Stupid Oxygen Tubing I want be safe back there with all the crazies...so maybe R2D2 isn’t too bad. And RJ is going to love it...pray my insurance will pay for a Stupid POC. That way I want feel so confined. I ask God to take this heart break away. I don’t know where it came from, but I don’t like it. I know “Even If” I have to wear Stupid Oxygen the rest of my Life my God is still God and Jesus is still my savior and this is nothing compared to what Jesus did for me and gave me. Please my sweet Jesus take my tears away, help me to be strong, help my testimony be blessed by you and don’t let this hurt it. Love you my sweet Lord. I would love to be like a Job and God say to Satan have you considered my servant Lisa, but I fall so short every day. But I want to stand strong in the face of this Stupid Oxygen. And say “Even If” like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. That God is still God no matter what happens down here. Stephen was stoned he didn’t run when the first stone hit, He stood strong. Stupid Oxygen is nothing compared to being stoned. Love you all thank you sincerely for your prayers. I need all I can get. Job 2 New International Version (NIV) 2 On another day the angels[a] came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him. 2 And the Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.” 3 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.” Daniel 3:16-28 King James Version (KJV) 16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. 17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and
Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and
were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
22 Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flames of
the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the
burning fiery furnace.
24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his
counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto
the king, True, O king.
25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no
hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said,
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.
27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw
these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were
their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.
28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who
hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word,
and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.

No comments:

Post a Comment