Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Blog







These are the most important people in my life. And it has been a hard thing for me to transition from being Mama to a babie to being Mama to grown children. I am very porud of my family. My husband is a hard working man who comes home and takes care of our farm and home. He works with out complaint, he vacums, washing dishes, washing clothes or cooking our supper. It breaks my heart at times how much he dose for me and I feel like I am a burden to him. And I have good christian children and I include Amy and a Leslie as my children. They all have a wonderful work ethic, that they got from their daddy's example of how you need to conduct your life. I am so Blessed to have been allowed to be part of their lives. I miss them some days that it hurts like a psycial pain. I haven't said that out loud, and am sitting here crying. I ask that all my friend help me pray for peace in my thoughts and life. Sometimes I just get so tired of life, but I'm trying to be more postive, so that my life will show God in everything I do. I should be able to let my light shine even if its just at home for me and Bitz. I fall so short on this. Maybe this blog thing will help me, the doctor suggested that I start a journal. I found that very hard, but maybe this will help me put my feelings in wrighting by thinking i'm talking to someone. Joy, joy to all the people you get stuck reading this, maybe i want make you depressed and i will help my self not be so depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment