Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tax Time


Tax Time
Well it’s that lovely tax time when I get to go all of our taxes. Started on them the first of the week when I felt so bad from the bronchitis. It just plans makes me mad. Our tax system is really messed up. But I don't know what to do about it. I have written to congressmen, senators and even the President, and told them I thought the fair tax was what we needed not an income tax. The fair tax is a consumption tax, we pay the tax when we purchase things, not food, but things. So, if you want to buy a BMW you are taxed on the cost of a BMW. If you want to buy a Focus you are taxed on the cost of a Focus. That’s fair (no such thing as fair, lol…just saying), you get the whole amount of your check each week and can spend it as needed. And the best thing about it to me is everybody pays their fair share. The drug dealers, prostitutes, illegals, liars and cheats, because there is no form to fill out. Well that's what has been on my mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment