Friday, June 10, 2016

Glass half full or half empty!!!!!!!!!!!

“Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.”
― Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden
Sitting on thistles doesn't do them any Good. Takes all the Life out of them.
Eeyore quotes
Whether a glass is half full or half empty depends on the attitude of the person looking at it.( unknown author)
That pesky glass is it half full or half empty.(ME)
It's been a long tiring week. ( really a whole 2 months but I want hit but this week, you're welcome) I Started feeling sick Saturday. Allergies of course😬couldn't hardly get out of my chair all day Saturday just too weak and worn. Sunday to Church, it greatly blessed my soul to be there. Brother Jerry taught our lesson great job for listening to GodπŸ‘. Vacation's and decoration caused us to be few in number but with spiders and lizards everywhere in the Church we had a full house and were fully blessed preaching service. ( no real spiders or lizards, inside joke you had to be there, but I got you wondering what's going on at Pleasant Valley, right, right Brother David πŸ˜‰) then home to my I hit my chair till time for Sunday night bible study breathing better but knees still killing me and having trouble keeping my eyes open.( what's new) Exodus like you never thought of it before, if you're interested we will be back Sunday night with more deep discussion maybe even slightly unusual, but a great discussion to make you think and ponder as a bible study should., you will have to attend to decide that for yourself. Starts at 6:00pm. Thanks Shane we Love our agitator. Then up early (ugghh) on Monday morning to take care of family stuff with my sweetie. Very stressful. About died in my chair when I got home. Thanks God for nebulizers and steroids. Someone turned the hot water on in the back of my throat😀😒😠 didn't sleep hardly any Monday night. Coughing and wheezing when I got up. Well that worked out good because I had to go see the pulmonary doctor at 9:30. Another early morning appointment. SATs down wheezing and very tight chest at Doctor office. She has me Doing a steroid burst. 40 mg x 4 days ( yuck) 20mg x 4 days, 10 mg x 4 days, 5mg x 4 days, then back on my 5 every other day. And stupid recheck July 5, and if I'm not better we're checking my IGe, yeah yeah another one of those immune markers, we're seeing if its elevated. If so will completely change the way we treat my asthmaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ I don't need more medication changes. Dealing with Blue Cross right now about new heart Med. Have to apply for an indigent drug program and that's some paper work. Yea!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜±Oh but I did have a very fun part of the day. I got to help Shawn pull a good one on an unsuspecting Chelsea at her work ( engagement ring anyone, pat mama on the backπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) way to go Shawn congrats Shawn and Chelsea, August 6 will be here before we blink. Oh and did I say my knees are killing me. Well they are. Right one has been for a couple of years ( horrible πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜©πŸ˜«πŸ˜ͺ😭) The left one is new from my last stumbling fall(yea!!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!) back home To the chair I go slept till Rodney got home. But I cooked him supper ( another yea!!! Me.) But the Crock pot died πŸ˜’😒😒😒😒😒😒.  Wednesday I was up early because I was excited over Chelsea's surprise. Then Chelsea and I go to Jacksonville for wedding dress fitting left at 10:30 ( could have slept in but was too excited) Oh my beautiful, beautiful sparkling girl πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜©. I can't wait for everyone to see her. She was Just Beautiful. Then to hobby lobby, bathroom break and buying satin. Met and pick up Amy and Aubrey. They had to drop off CRV. This was bad remember the 40 mg of steriods. DQ sitting right there, this dieting woman at a large hot fudge Oreo Blizzard ( yummmmmmy) then back home to my chair.( I want mention the knees) Shawn at the house we we got back so sleepy he can't keep his eyes opened. He worked Late night the night before and up super early in the morning for him and all night for Chelsea. Talked them out of painting. Told them they needed a day of rest. It was really just selfishness on my part, I wanted to enjoy their happiness. And they let me. Hardly any words spoken at times. Then in burst wedding wedding wedding, then snoozing. Just peace, wheezing and knees that were killing me but I wash in my chair. Selfish on my part to want them there but one reason was because I my friend Carol was on my heart who just lost her 31 year old son to a car accident. I Kept thinking of a school trip we chaperoned together when in boys were in Elementary School, I think went on several but this one is what kept coming to my mind. Jeremy and my Justin went to the Chattanooga Aquarium it was a fun trip. Carol Smith Fleck time just passes too fast. Love you Carol Smith Fleck and praying Gods perfect peace for your heart. I ask all my friends to remember her in your prayers When something this tragic happens, we have no words to give comfort. We either say stupid stuff or pull away, but we can stand with them, we can give our hearts in prayer for our loved ones, we can just say I love you, and I'm hear if you when you need me. So here we are another day Thursday the 9th. Chelsea, Amy, Aubrey, Mama and me off to get my Eyes checked at 9:00 in Hoover. Myasthenia Gravis never makes this an easy task. 2 hours and nearly 1200.00 later after insurance paid its part I'm to be the proud owner on 2 pair off glasses. The 2nd pair was 1\2 price and very very dark sunglasses for IG treatment when the light is not my head's friend. Just barley had time for lunch and then to see Dr. Marshall orthopedic surgeon in Trussville. (He did Rodney's clavicle surgery in October) we fell in doctor love with him. X-ays of both knees πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Shots in both knees ( Hallelujah, Praise God) Left knee probably has a torn meniscus. Going to try some rehab and celebrex. Go back in 6 weeks if pain is no better then MRI of Left knee, he twisted my ankle and I about can off thee table. Torn meniscus he said. Might have to scope it. Now the not so good news. Right knee doesn't need a MRI the x-ray showed clearly the main problem. I'm bone on bone for the inside half of my knee. We will try to strengthening muscles around it, celebrex for pain, ice for pain and swelling and when I can't stand the pain any longer. That might be 6 weeks, 6 month, a year, 2 years, so forth and so on it will just depend on my tuffness. Oh and I can have shots along till they don't work any more. He Can do a half knee replacement right now, but the longer I go that becomes less of an option. So I have some things to ponder. And he even said he would not promise If we did the half replacement that I want eventually have to have a total. Like I said lots to ponder. Back toward home. Oh we hit hobby lobby again, and yeah nature called hard again for a bathroom and there was 50% off flowers. I hope everyone saw Chelsea with her arm full of flowers, colors beautiful. Justin's got to come thru with her pallets. Penneys and Walmart. Back home to chair and try to get Anna some cheap seat on SouthWestern. So Booking plane tickets for Anna for Neurological appointment at the end of August. Anna's going to be doing a good bit of flying over the next couple of months, with bridal showers and weddings. We need prays. Were going to miss her with the decorating. But life goes one. Changes everywhere you look around my house. Good stuff, but bittersweet to this mama. But on the up side this'd could mean new grandbabies and I'm always up to snuggle with me a new baby. (Woooooohoooooo) So I think my glass maybe half full, or not. It just depends on what second you catch me in as the next few days and weeks as they fly by. Prayers please for the Freeman Family/and the Davis Family over the next 9 weeks.( summer and count down to wedding and Anna moving to permanent house) Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment