Thursday, August 18, 2016

Mother of the Bride List

Mother of the Bride List.
(have plenty of comfort food on hand for the stress, because it looks like someone thew a wedding up in my house)
!. Get a Bride (took us long enough)
(Go To Hobby Lobby, spend money)
2. Get that Bride to set a date(this really helps with planning)
3. Buy Wedding Dress( look for sale, half price, clearance, used, so that you might be able to afford the Dress)
(Go To Hobby Lobby, spend money)
4. Get someone close to your home to do the alterations(not at the other end of the world and who is going to end up in the hospital)
5. Have your Hair colored so you don't look as horrible in the pictures.( which I hate absolutely hate to have my picture taken)
6. Don't set the date in the dead of summer in Alabama( heads up humidly humidly humidly, your hair ain't going to to right)
(Go To Hobby Lobby, spend money)
7. Decided where your having the wedding. ( Our Beautiful little Church was chosen, yea!!!!!!! )
8. Pick invitations.
9. Get a perm, those stupid pictures are looming in your future.
10. Make guest list.
(Go to Hobby Lobby, spend money)
11. Start the planning, gathering, crafting, borrowing, (thanks all my friends who have helped with this, because I don't have a clue)
**********HOLD IT WE NEED A CAKE!!!!!!! OH I HAVE A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW WHO MAKES CAKES!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!! YEA FOR LESLIE KENNEDY FREEMAN. AT LEST THE CAKE WILL TASTE GOOD. ***** AND MAMA HAS THE PUNCH COVERED SO WE'RE GOOD.
12. Ask Kerry Quinn to help with the Reception. (this is the most important move you could make)
13. Pick colors ( I love the colors Chelsea has picked)
14. Clothes (make sure everything fits, this can be a major headache, and I MEAN MAJOR HEADACHE)
(Go to Hobby Lobby sped money)
15. Nail Polish this is a must
16. Mail invitations
17. Diet for pictures (ah too late, just pray I can wear that dress I bought a month ago)
18. Photographer (this can be very difficult with only 10 weeks notice thank you Angela Montgomery and Heather Reeder. And Amber Griffith Sewell we will miss you.)
(Go to Hobby Lobby, spend money)
19. Flowers. OH MY!!!!!! 200 stems, yea!!!!! that's not a typo 200 stems will arrive at my home Thursday.)
20. Cox Comb Shots in your knee so you can walk that last week
21. Pray know one dies the week of the wedding that will need the
partially decorated Church and Fellowship Hall.
22. Order the boutonnieres and corsages that you wTere going to make your self.
23. Construct The Great Wall of Chelsea. ( you will just have to see it)
(Go to Hobby Lobby spend money)
24. Prepare for the Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner.
25. Have a wedding director( important to have someone to boss everyone into their places)
26. Have a  person set that will keep Joshua A. Freeman and Tristan Argo apart during the Rehearsal. So we can finish it in an hour so we can go eat. (boys do you hear me, you can't have any be mean to mama jokes till we eat)
27.Be sure to Thank everyone who has helped you in any way getting this together. And who is helping the day of the wedding. And my list is so long. I know I will forget someone If I start naming names. My Church Family has been Awesome to us. I feel overwhelmed with the love that has been shown. The help that's been given and offered, y'all make me feel so unworthy. But I know it's for Chelsea and I so Thank y'all for loving my baby so much. There are many who have helped that are my community family, I thank you so for you help and kindness you have shown Chelsea and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment