Friday, September 30, 2016

My Faith is Stronger than my Fear

There is a saying that I think of often.  Make a plan so God has something to LAUGH at because it never works out how we plan. It's good to have a life plan but you have to be ready for that unexpected second when everything changes. I don't know how everyone else feels but I hate change. I like order and sameness in my life. Changes stress me. This is a fault of mine. I now have the faith that my life is in God's hands, and because I'm covered by the blood of Jesus Christ everything will always turn out for the good of God. And :It Is Well With My Soul" as the song says. So I will make my Faith stronger than my Fear.

We have had so many changes this year. And I'm prone to depression. I had a horrible time at the end of 2014, and the first 2015 with sever depression. I though when the doctor was having me come every week that I was going to have to go inpatient again. But YAY!!! I got better. Then I got to spend several day last year with just me and Bitz at Windcreek State Park. Rodney didn't want to leave me by myself because I don't drive. (and I like to think he would miss me) But during those days I had a come to Jesus experience. And it prepared me for all the CHANGES that God knew was coming our way over 2015-2016 year. It helped me make to my faith stronger than my fear. 

We are coming up on October 7, 2016 the anniversary of the most horrible time in my life  When I received the call that Rodney had fell 4 feet out of the back of he tractor trail truck's trailer. I didn't know for 3 days if  I was going to loose him forever. That started a horrible struggle for us. And I am so thankful for my 4 children who love the their daddy so much and all their help. Aunt Glenda for getting me a hotel room when there was none was to be found. Kerry Quin and Becca Allred for coming to me at Trinity/Grandview hospital to give, so I didn't have to leave the love of my life in this world. He is my every thing.For all the people who sent us a gift of money I know God provided that, thank you everyone who helped us by being Obedient to what God lead you to do. I held it together pretty good though everything untill he went back to work and that was like sending my baby off to kindergarten  for the first time.(very scary). But my fear never over come my faith, Thank you Lord. And Rodney has done great since he went back to work. And everyone he has come in contact with has said I never thought you would ever be back to work. Thank you God for this Blessing. Thank you for helping me let my Faith overcome my Fear.

Then in April (on my birthday week) Chelsea and I helped move Anna to Texas. I felt peace about this decision the whole time. I had a lot of people saying I can't believe your letting her move. My reply was she is 26 years old and can may her own life decisions, And she needed and adventure. ( and with all that video stuff and her flying back and fourth from Texas it nearly seemed she wasn't even gone). But I am so glad she is back home. I really missed her between trips and snapchats and videos calls.But God gave me "Sweet Peace" about her decision. And Fear never overcame my Faith.

So the next change was Chelsea and Shawn decided to get married. I was so glad to be getting my first Son-In-Law. So far it's great. While Anna was here we went and Chelsea bought her dress because we wanted Anna to be part of this wonderful time for Chelsea. Plus she is our fashion aficionado of our house, But because Anna was in Texas it gave me very precious and wonderful time with Chelsea as we planned and started getting everything together. I pray I get to have this same precious and wonderful time with Anna when she finds that man God has Perfectly for her. Oh, and we were so busy I never ever though about empty nest. I was just excited for her and Shawn. And they are so happy. This is truly a blessing. But that doesn't mean I don't pray for their marriage every night just like I do for Joshua and Justin's marriage. I was having the most horrible knee pain during this and the doctor put 3 of the Rooster Comb shots in my Right knee plus a lovely knee brace. It got me thru what I refer to Hell Week. And not because Chelsea was a Bridezilla. In fact she was totally the opposite. She wanted her wall and tulips and that is all she asked for and we made all that happen. So during this Change my Faith was stronger than my Fear. And I didn't have the sad feeling of Empty nest when both the girls were gone. But Anna's back yea!!!!!,( but I really don't know for how long, but when she goes again I will be at peace)

This year On September 8th, Rodney's daddy passed away. He was ready to go. And I had the privilege  to see the most peaceful death I have ever seen. And as an former ICU nurse I've been present at many of deaths. I had the privilege to have my hand laying on his chest when he took his last breath. He didn't struggle to breathe. I had everyone prepared for that, but I was just peaceful. It has been so hard on Mrs. Freeman, so keep her in your prayers. And Rodney to as he gets all the paper work and probate of the will done. I never dream, but I love God for sending me a dream of Mr. Freeman asking me "little girl" why are crying, I'm in a good place. I'm so comfortable now. Praise God for this message. It was so real, so vivid, and I finally had my good cry. So thank you God for helping me keep my Faith stronger than my Fear.

Now for me. So I've had this bum knee for about 2 years. To the point I can hardly walk in Wal Mart or any Shopping place. So in May I went to see the Doctor that did Rodney's clavicle repair. One reason my knees hurt is I fall a lot. (thank you Myasthenia Gravis) I had twisted my good knee in May and could no longer stand the pain. So I had x-rays when I to saw the Doctor. He put a wonderful steroid shot in both knees. And the x-rays showed I was bone on bone on the bad knee, but only on half of it. I can't imaging the pain if it was all the way across. I really feel for anyone who has bone one bone in any joint. The pain is un-describable.  My surgery will be at Grandview in Birmingham, not the Mental hospital in Gadsden.  I went for my pre-op appointment yesterday and the doctor is training a new Nurse Practitioner. When he pulled up my x-ray for the NP to look at he said I was perfect, just the perfect can for candidate for the partial knee replacement. I've never done any correctly let alone perfect. lol... But my arthritis is doing a bang up job.  I go next week on Tuesday for Total Knee Class and my PAT. I have looked up the conversion of by mouth Mestion to IM Mestion because I'm afraid the Anesthesiologist want know the conversion...lol...how crazy is that. Yeah I'm coo coo for coco puffs... lol... Surgery is October 17, 2016. I request prays that day I and I will be reminding everyone. .I will be having my rehab at home and I have lost 8 of the 10 pounds that was our target before the October 17th date. I am at peace over this surgery. I will let my Faith be stronger than my Fear. No Myastenic complications for me. 

Hebrew (KJV) 11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report.  3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Romans 1017 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

PSALMS 56: What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil. They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul. Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God. Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book? When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. 10 In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word. 11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. 12 Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee. 13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

PHILIPANS 4: 4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.  Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. 10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity. 11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


No comments:

Post a Comment