Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Content in whatsover state I am

2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Help me take this scripture and apply it to my life. I am not blameless and I sure mumur and have disputes with Vital Care and BCBS. And every month I do this over and over again. I am so tired. I try to be a person that is easy to deal with, I try to be very flexibale. But I'm tired of always being the one to have to give. Is that the way I'm suspose to let my light shine. I pray that I can deal with these things and let the Light of my Lord Jesus Christ shine to all I have to deal with in my trouble in getting the medication that lets me live a fairly normal life.



4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
4:10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I struggle with this scripture also. I post it a lot and it's mostly for me. I can never obtain that contement in my life. I am content that the Lord Jesus is my saviour. I am content that he will take care of me in everything. I have problems in my patients, I know God will take care of me in his time. My problem is I want to give God advice, I don't like being hunger and I hate the suffering part. But I pray that I learn to be content, and to be able to Rejoice in all things that God sends my way and I will draw strength from my trial. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment