Tuesday, August 12, 2014

You are my sunshine my only sunshine( well maybe not my only sunshine but definitely in the top 7) you make me happy when sky's are gray, you will never know dears how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away.Chelsea Freeman and Anna Freeman this is how I think of y'all a lot. Be careful, be safe, have fun, I hope this is the best trip ever. (daddy and I will see you on the 26th at the beach since i now have the address...lol) And please make them kill you in the parking lot so I will know what happened to you. And Jolie Wildinger i made sure they took their duct tape. Because as we know duct tape will fix anything expect stupid. Love you my sunshine girls, you will never know dears how much I love you. And Karen Umphrey I love the sun beams in this one. Woooooooohooooooo Baton Rouge her they come.

Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment