Monday, December 22, 2014

A Hero

 OK,  everyone who knows me, knows I find humor in the stupidest things. And I try to make a joke about everything. I use my smart alec mouth to defer anything I don't want to talk about and try to be funny with it. My motto is" NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU CRY." Well Tuesday was a fun day. I was going to pick up last minute things for my Christmas get together with my Children Friday. And Barring any Storms they will all be in my house at one time( I'm holding my breath). What a blessing!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited.So back to Tuesday. Everyone knows Walmart is not laid out to be shopper friendly. It is laid out to make you buy things you had forgotten you wanted...lol... So as for my usually I like to just meander thru the store and if I have to walk from one side to the other for every other thing I remember that I need so be it ( I need the exercise) Well Joshua A. Freeman and Chelsea Freeman thought they were "IN CHARGE OF ME". I don't know where they got that silly idea, In the words of "Madea' I'm a grown woman and I can go where I want. Period end of story. It was funny to me watching them try to keep up with where I was...lol... So we were nearly done and I had the great honor of picking up Jessica Bryant Boucher Christmas gifts. And one of the items they didn't have at Walmart. ( yeah I know it shocked me too) So as we were going to the register I saw a Whitman Sampler and I said well if I have to have cancer(thyroid scare, no cancer found)  I'm going to eat what I want, and your daddy better not tell me I don't need any ice cream I'll eat as much as I want. So the Whitman Sampler went into the buggy. Joshua said you're not going to handle it with Grace like Miss Judy Phillips Bowlin. I said yes I am and he said no mama, you will not put a smile on your face and a laugh in your voice likes she does, you will never be able to show the Grace in the face of that monster like cancer Miss Judy. And I thought a minute and had to agree. Judy Phillips Bowlin you have shown my children what real Grace, Courage, Faith and Strength look like. And I want to thank you for giving them something I never could. You always have a sweet laugh in your voice and and that beautiful smile on your face, and a prayer for anyone who is in need. I want you to know that those words out of my Childrens mouths were sweet to me. You live your FAITH. And if for no other reason than to help the Freeman family grow in our FAITH, I thank you for the way you have taken on that monster Called Cancer. I want you to know how much we love you and we all pray for you daily, I pray that you find strength in these scriptures. Strenght that you may need today to do what you need to do, with that beautiful smile on your face.
Psalm(KJV)46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
Psalms 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Thank you Judy Phillips Bowlin for being my friend and for showing me what Strength, Courage, Faith, and Grace is supposed to look like.
Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment