Saturday, December 27, 2014

God's Plan for our Life is not always Ours.

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell
Very true words, but very hard to do. God knew us before we were born, His plan for our lives are perfect. But we see our lives change everyday. Some for what we think is the good and some we think is bad, and we wonder why. Are you struggling with the road God has for you as I am. This road I'm on is definitely not the one I would have chosen for my self. I Pray that I will let God guide my steps everyday, this is hard for me, but I really try to be accepting of the one that is waiting for me. I pray to be a help to someone else's walk on their road. I hope this will be a help to some one else today. It helped me 
Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
Psalms 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. 17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God! How vast is the sum of them!18 Were I to count them,they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.
2 Timothy 4: 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell
God knew us before we were born his plan for our lives are perfect. I want to say I have fought the good fight. How about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment