Saturday, December 27, 2014

They Will Come

OK, I'm going to suppose that everyone is familiar with the quote from the movie "Field of Dreams"..."Build it and they will come" To me is was a little bit of a silly movie with "James Earl Jones" and "Kevin Costner". It was heart warming too. The reason I bring this movie up is the 'build and they will come". Ever since Logan has been born, if he is at the house we have a lot of company. I love company. I love the chaos of my house when all my youngins are here. I have always loved when we have Logan. And have always said, if Logan is here "they will come". LOL lots of good company to see our sweet boy. We just all sit and watch him play. Kind of silly and heart warming too. It makes my heart warm and happy when he is in the house. So now we have 2 grandbabies. Logan and our new precious Carter. Well I haven't slept, I was awake off and on all night. Carter is coming for a visit today and I can't wait. Everyone knows how sick I have been since the first weekend in February. Carter was born February 24th, and I haven't gotten to spend very much time with him. Not like I did when Logan was born. I just have been too sick to be around a new baby as much as I wanted. So today while he is here "THEY WILL COME". I have alerted everyone that he will be here today. So I look to have a lot of company, a lot of laughter and silliness in my home today. I just hope I get to snoodle his little head a little. Oh he smells so good, just like a baby. That is such a comforting thing. And to tell the truth I need a little comfort for my heart. So we will be having a happy fun day at our house, with our sweet Carter.
I've said all of this to make another point this morning. You know I told you how excited I am. That I couldn't sleep last night because of the excitement. Do I get that excited about the thought that "Jesus" is going to come back to earth. Am I prepared for Jesus. Have I done all the little things that need to be done for him to come visit. And why does my heart need comforting when I have him with me all the time. I am excited that he is with me, I don't have to wait on him to come he is here. Just waiting for me to say "Jesus, I need you, please give me comfort and peace in my heart." It is that easy. Why do I fail to bring him with me every where I go. And let him take care of me in a way no one on earth can. Imagine the peace of rocking a tiny baby. Imagine the excitement and happiness of every one that comes to see him today. You know we could have that every second of every day, if we just ask Jesus to be with us and he will give peace and comfort. I hope I can do better about keeping the excitement and peace and joy that only comes from Jesus Christ our Savoir. Think about all the joy from a baby. Then think of the joy we should get from knowing Jesus. I am so guilty of trying to carry everything my self. I'm going to try to do better about letting Jesus, be the comforting friend that I need every minute of every day. If we treated friends and family like we do Jesus, they wouldn't put up with us for very long. So this morning I'm excited that Jesus lives in my heart and that he has given me one more day to let people know, who he is in my life. Love you all your sister in Jesus Christ.
Psalm 18:32-36 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.
Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
John 16: 33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Matthew 11:25-30 (KJV)
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment