Sunday, September 15, 2019

Endure

When people ask why do I have to endure this or that trial, whether it be sickness, money problems, family problems, depression, and a million more things that people endure on a daily basis. We are so bad to say why when we pray. Why God haven’t you fixed this or that problem I’m having. When we should be saying thank you Lord for Myasthenia Gravis it keeps me humble and on my knees. Lord I praise you for it. And the scripture I hold to is the one below. God will one day give me perfect healing. When he takes me to heaven and I’m sitting at the feet of Jesus. There will be no more falling, no more depression, no more restrictive lung disease, no more stage 3 thyroid cancer, no more Myasthenia Gravis, no more IG, No more worrying how the $50000.00 a month (not a typo) will be paid if insurance changes, no more joint pain, no more c-pap. I cling to Revelation 21:4. Maybe this is a day you need to hold it close to your heart.

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

“Oh What A Day That will Be”
There's Coming a day
When no heartaches shall come
No more tears to dim the eye
ALl is peace forever more
On that happy godden shore
What a day, glorious day that will be
What a day that will be
When my Jesus I shall see
When I look upon His face
the One who saved me by His grace
When He takes me by the hand
And leads me to the Promise Land
What a day, glorious day that will be
There will be no sorrow there
No more burdens to bear
No more sickness and no more pain
No more parting over there
And forever I will be
With the One who died for me
What a day, glorious day that will be
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Jim Hill
What A Day That Will Be lyrics © Ben Speer Music

No comments:

Post a Comment