Sunday, September 15, 2019

My Brown Eyed Boys

What’s on my mind FaceBook asks me. Rodney James and Toby are on my mind. RJ 13 months old and Toby 11 weeks really all that’s all my mind... lol... I have decided they are approximately the same age. Sometimes I think RJ is the older and then sometimes I think Toby is the oldest. RJ still wears a diaper so potting isn’t an issue with him yet.  Toby has potty training down pat one day and is a complete failure the next. So I’m frustrated with his efforts. But that will get better. My 2 boys fuss. Toby nips RJ’s toes. RJ loves Toby a little too hard. And they play chase till someone gets made, if RJ Is mad he CRIES, if Toby is mad he hides under the couch. Toby listens and minds unless he doesn’t want to mind. RJ doesn’t mind unless he does want to mind. They both make me laugh. They both put everything in their mouths. Some food most of the time No, No  stuff, they both love the oxygen tubing in my nose. Toby chewed up 3 Sunday that I had to change out, and it’s not cheep. RJ just wants to pull it out of my nose and put it in his, so they can be all teeth and hand when there in my lap. I love them both dearly. RJ more than Toby(because I do realize Toby is a dog, but when Rodney goes back to work and my house is silent he will be my comfort) But do love Toby a whole lot. (Thank you again Gail Slaton and Stacey Slaton McClendon for my sweet Toby, I’ve forgiven-him for being a boy, he’s a sweetie). Toby sleeps half the day. RJ hardly sleeps any all day. But RJ sleeps all night long. Toby wakes up everyday at 3:30 am to go on the deck to potty. He does both at 3:30 am every day. And then goes right back to sleep in his crater.  He is doing great in the crate at night and when we have to go some where. Then he wakes up again for the day at 5:30, and I mean ready to play. for the day. Then RJ is up at 5:45 for the day, Also ready to play. So I’m up early every morning. When RJ isn’t here I just want to take Toby and crawl back in the bed. You NON DOG PEOPLE WANT UNDERSTAND. But Rodney said after Bitz passed away we weren’t having another dog in the bed. Bitz is so much bigger than Toby will ever be. Bitz took up his foot room... lol. So a little nap probably wouldn’t hurt. I nap with RJ on the bed. What’s good for one of my brown eyed boys should be good for my other brown eyed boy... lol. I’m so tired after having both all day. But it’s a good tired. They are funny and they make me laugh all day. RJ dancing to Winnie the Pooh music. Toby pouncing on his toys. And dragging toy twice his size to hide under the couch. I have to say I Love my 2 brown eyed boys. The days wouldn’t be the same without them. I’ll be glad when Toby out grows up and older than  RJ. And hope it happens before the new baby comes in Dec/Jan. But right now 13 months and 11 weeks are pretty much the same age in baby years and puppy years. I’m s like having twins again. I’m glad I didn’t wait until December to get a puppy imagine have 3 babies in the house. Glad Toby will be 6 months in November that way he can have his little surgery. Oh well I better get a nap while there both asleep. My sweet boys.



































No comments:

Post a Comment