Sunday, September 15, 2019

What A Friend

At 5:30 this morning and yesterday morning the air out side was so cool and fresh. I thought Fall is just around the corner.( as the day went on I changed my mind) I was Sitting on the deck with Toby, waiting for him to use that puppy pad🥴. He’s an early riser and at my house at 5:30 is so quiet, except the squeak of the swing as I go back and forth. In the Silence and the fresh cool air it’s such a perfect time to talk to Jesus. When I pray I have a conversation. I talk to my Jesus. I knew he already know my heart and all the things I have to tell him about. But it just make me feel better to share things with my best friend. That’s how I think of Jesus when I’m talking to him. The best sweetest friend I’ve ever had. He always listens. He takes care of everything. And not always the way I want but in the way that his word and message will be spread. What a Friend we have in Jesus. I hate getting up at 5:30 am.  D fresh time to talk with Jesus. Thank you Jesus for Always being there for me to here me cry to her me laugh, to be my best friend. What a friend we have in JESUS. Read the Lyrics to the song
What a Friend We Have in Jesus
Joseph M. Scriven, 1855. He really got it right.

What a Friend we have in Jesus,
  All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
  Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
  O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
  Everything to God in prayer!
2
Have we trials and temptations?
  Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
  Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful
  Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,
  Take it to the Lord in prayer.
3
Are we weak and heavy-laden,
  Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
  Take it to the Lord in prayer;
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
  Take it to the Lord in prayer;
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
  Thou wilt find a solace there.

No comments:

Post a Comment