Friday, February 8, 2019

Be Still

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
How hard is it to glory in my infirmities. When loading the dishwasher makes me short of breath. Putting clean sheets on the bed seems an impossible task. Can’t dust, my asthma doesn’t like it at all. I’m going to be tied down every 3 weeks with the IG, (a good thing so far). Fixing to have to nebulize twice a day because the Myasthenia Gravis is preventing me from getting my medication in my lungs where it needs to be. (Wooohooo) Oh and depression is such an evil thing. I’m wanting it to be January and all the holidays over. If I could hide under my bed until January that would be great. Now we get to the BUT. But Paul told the Corinthian’s that God had told him, his Grace is SUFFICIENT FOR EVER NEED, HIS STRENGTH IS MADE IN WEAKNESS. I should be shouting. I should be talking to God to see in my weakness what he wants of me. I should be talking with him he will lift me up. He will lift you up.
Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Sometimes even when our bodies are still are minds are going in a hundred different directions. We are concentrating on our infirmities, we are not thinking of God. It’s me me me me, that’s our main thought. We should be talking to God so he can help us GLORY IN OUR INFIRMITIES, we all have them, horrible pain, Debilitating diseases, Major Depression. But God will see us through, not just sometimes but ALWAYS. Isn’t that wonderful. When I’m weak he is strong. That deserves a Praise God and a Hallelujah. This old life is hard and full of trials but God will never leave us. That’s a Hallelujah. Love y’all. Be still and see what God has for you. You will be surly Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment