Friday, February 8, 2019

Sweet Blessings

Laying in my bed this morning snuggled up to my honey, thinking Dear Lord Thank you for all your sweet blessings. I’m laying on smooth soft sheets that were hung out side to dry. What a blessing to crawl into a bed that smells of flowers and sunshine. My head hurts so bad this morning I can’t even make my self get up and take something for the pain. Then I think Thank you Lord for proving me with the IVIG this long. While I’m smelling my sweet pillow case. Im also Thankful for the nurses God has sent to me, they have become very dear friends. The rain is falling I can hear the THUNDER and I hear God in these things. The soothing sound of the rain. The warning of the thunder that the clouds are throwing around some lighten bolts. I doze back off reach my hand over and my grump is up out of the bed. I thank God he didn’t take him October 7, 2015. That he left him here with us with for awhile longer. I stretch out, oh how wonderful my sheets feel. I could stay here all day, but that’s against my rules. If I ever did that then I think I would never get out of bed again. We’re going to Logan’s birthday party. I decided my head could hurt there as well as at home and I want to meet his new pup Miss Emma the miniature Dachshund. I think holding a baby,(fur baby) will make me feel lots better. And I’m thankful I will be able to be with my family, headache and all. So this morning I really want to thank God for sheets that were hung out side to dry, if not for this I would not have lain in my bed as long as I have. What are you Thankful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment