Friday, February 8, 2019

Don't Go Backwards

This was brought to my mind by a devotional I’m doing it’s a 5 day Learning to Pray by Faith. Today was putting on the Whole Armor of God. It made me think of this I have written in my blog.
The Whole Armor of God
Ephesians 6:11-18 (KJV)
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
I heard today on Rick and Bubba, Scott Dawson speaking. And he brought to my attention something about the whole Armor of God that I have never thought about. Only the front of our bodies are covered. He said to him that meant we were never to retreat or go back... We are to push forward. We should strive to do more for God today than we did yesterday. We can't say well God we did good on that, I think I'll go to the house to rest awhile before the next thing. Push forward, make a goal to do better today than you did yesterday. Because if you turn to run back your back side want be protected. So go forward my friends. Go forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment