Friday, February 8, 2019

I"m not good a Patience

Most of the time I have to confess I do not wait patiently on the Lord. When it’s summer I want fall, when we have rain I want sunshine, when we have sunshine, I want rain. I know you get were I’m going. We’re never really content in the state in which we find our selves. We think oh if I can just get past this, ( maybe a Gorilla attack who really knows what’s next) we think everything will be roses and sunshine and soft breezes, and cooing doves. But if we are striving to grow in God I believe there will always be a next thing to test our faith, our strength, our Obedience. Some people say why would God put this on me. Well I’m thankful for the trial because it’s there for a reason. If we never face any adversity we never grow. So I’m going to try now wait patiently on the Lord because I know he has heard my cry I know he will lift me out of the slimy pit of the muddiest mud and more he will put my feet on his solid rock. And that rocks Jesus our Lord and Savior. If you don’t know that precious precious Lord and Savior I pray that you will look in your Bible and let it talk to your heart and then you can find Jesus. And then you may be content with the rain when it rains in the sunshine when it’s hot unlike me who get so impatient. Love you all.
Psalm 40
1 I waited patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
3 He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear the Lord
and put their trust in him.
4 Blessed is the one
who trusts in the Lord,
who does not look to the proud,
to those who turn aside to false gods.[b]
5 Many, Lord my God,
are the wonders you have done,
the things you planned for us.
None can compare with you;
were I to speak and tell of your deeds,
they would be too many to declare.

No comments:

Post a Comment